ACC Academic Leaders Network
Today’s top-tier universities recognize that future success requires bringing together resources from a broad variety of different sources in ways that leverage collaboration and innovation. The ability to continue to compete nationally and internationally requires broad networks and collaborations, diversity of ideas and approaches, and initiatives that go beyond the abilities of any one single institution. To that end, the ACC Academic Leaders Network (ALN) is designed to facilitate cross-institutional networking and collaboration among academic leaders while building leadership capacity for the participating institutions.
The ACC Academic Leaders Network builds upon existing campus programs by creating distinctive learning opportunities while capitalizing on networking and collaborative opportunities to further develop our leaders along a range of dimensions, in ways that no single university can accomplish on its own.
For more information, please email Amy Hogan.
2019-20 ACC ALN Cohort
- Juan Espinoza, Associate Vice Provost for Enrollment and Degree Management and Director of Admissions
- April Few-Demo, Professor and Department Head of Human Development and Family Science
- Matt Holt, Professor and Department Head of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Amanda Morris, Associate Professor and Associate Chair of Chemistry
- Joel Snodgrass, Professor and Department Head of Fish and Wildlife Conservation
ACC ALN Fellows
- Jeff Earley, Associate Vice Provost for Finance
- Ron Fricker, Professor and Department Head of Statistics
- Kay Hunnings, Associate Dean for Administration in the Pamplin College of Business
- Patty Raun, Director of the Center for Communicating Science
- Susan Sumner, Associate Dean for Academic Programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences